Ahhhhh, I skipped a couple of days. Oh well. So here are my blue nails. I used Zoya Lillian as my base color and a Kiss nail art black striper to make the zebra stripes. My stripes were pretty awesome at the thumb, but they lagged by the ring and pinky nails. You can see the little polish strings between strokes. Afterwards I ended up adding a couple drops of Zoya Renew, which helped a lot with the formula of the nail polish. I also had some smearing problems with the topcoat- Zoya Armor, saying I only waited around 10 minutes, it probably wasn’t totally dry- my striper was a little goopy too. I definitely want to make this design again.