For this prompt, I decided to copy this arrow pattern I found online. Using a multitude of colors, this took a while, but I was pretty satisfied with the results.
I applied one coat of Zoya Purity, then I made a gradient using Zoya Purity and Zoya Charlotte, with Purity near the base of my nail and Charlotte at the tip. After adding a topcoat, I used striping tape to create the arrow shapes. I added yet another gradient, this time using, from the base of the nail to the tip, Zoya Sia, Wet n Wild Putting on Airs, Revlon Eclectic, and Sinful Colors Let’s Meet. I put on one last topcoat and that’s it! This took a longer time than usual, as I had to (impatiently ) wait for it to dry before adding the tape.
Anyway, that’s it for this post! See you soon!